Aluminized Leather Industrial grade glove with gauntlet and Hook and Loop take-up
- Aluminized Leather (AL) back
- Orange Chrome (CO) Leather palm
- 14oz. Wool knit lining in hand area
- DuPont™ Kevlar® knit sleeve sewn-in
- Knit sleeve is Fire Resistant and creates an additional barrier against molten splash and hot debris
- Hook and loop take-up allows adjustment for comfortable arm fit
- 17" length (additional lengths available, please call for pricing)
- Sizes: Med, Lrg, XL, 2X
- Sold In Pairs
Aluminized materials are excellent for industrial environments where hazards, such as high heat, molten metal, or high-temperature steam exist. Workers are better protected by the unique insulation and heat reflective qualities of aluminized fabrics. With the ability to reflect radiant heat, these aluminized materials reduce the flow of convective or ambient heat by 50% or greater, and reduce high-heat transfer by shedding both ferrous and non-ferrous molten metals splashed on clothing.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site.
Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!
Customers also viewed