Aluminized Leather (AL) Gauntlet Gloves with Orange Chrome (CO) or High Temperature (HT) Leather Palm and Forearm Bottom
OUR MOST POPULAR ALUMINIZED GLOVE WITH FURNACE WORKERS EVERYWHERE!
- Long, wide gauntlet with hook and loop tabs adjusts to fit comfortably under sleeves
- Full length Aluminized Leather on top of arm and back of hand
- Full length Orange Chrome (CO) or Green High Temperature (HT) Leather on forearm and palm of glove
- Protects hands and forearms from high heat and molten splash
- 100% Wool liner in hand
- 100% Cotton in gauntlet
- Sewn with DuPont™ Kevlar® thread
- Ironed seams for less irritation and an excellent fit
- 18", 20" or 23" Lengths
- Sizes: Med, Lrg, XL, & 2X (custom lengths available, please call for pricing)
- Sold In Pairs
Aluminized materials are excellent for industrial environments where hazards, such as high heat, molten metal, or high-temperature steam exist. Workers are better protected by the unique insulation and heat reflective qualities of aluminized fabrics. With the ability to reflect radiant heat, these aluminized materials reduce the flow of convective or ambient heat by 50% or greater, and reduce the high-heat transfer by shedding both ferrous and non-ferrous molten metals splashed on clothing.
Chrome Leather is the most popular leather for welding apparel. Invented in 1858, this tanned leather uses chromium sulfate along with other salts to produce a supple and pliable leather product.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site. Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing