Aluminized Leather Open Top Molten Metal Hood with DuPont™ Kevlar® Knit Face Trim
- Aluminized Leather open top hood
- Kevlar® Knit trim around face opening
- 2" heavy duty hook-and-loop closure up front of hood
- 2" heavy duty hook-and-loop on sides of hood to securely hold helmet in place
- Drapes over upper shoulder area
- Additional fabrics available, please call for selection and pricing
- One size fits most
- DuPont™ Kevlar® provides excellent protection in a light weight fabric that when equally weighted proves five times tougher than steel.
Aluminized Materials are excellent for industrial environments where hazards, such as high heat, molten metal or high-temperature steam exist. Workers are better protected by the unique insulation and heat reflective qualities of aluminized fabrics. With the ability to reflect radiant heat, these aluminized materials reduce the flow of convective or ambient heat by 50% or greater, and reduce high-heat transfer by shedding both ferrous and non-ferrous molten metals splashed on clothing.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site. Please call us at 1-800-863-7733.
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!