Aluminized Protective Hood in your choice of Aluminized Leather, Aluminized Carbon Kevlar® and Aluminized Preox®
- Hood fits over full (wide) brimmed hard hat with hook and loop closure on chest
- Provides protection for shoulders
- DuPont™ Kevlar® knit around face fits snugly around a respirator
- Hood is to be worn with a radiant heat reflective shield
- Shown with #9107 Clear Face Shield (sold separately)
- Respirator not included
- Available in Aluminized Carbon Kevlar®, Aluminized Leather and Aluminized Preox® with Kevlar™ Knit trim around face
Aluminized materials are an excellent choice for industrial environments where hazards, such as high heat, molten metal or high-temperature steam exist. Workers are better protected by the unique insulation and heat reflective qualities of aluminized fabrics. With the ability to reflect radiant heat, these aluminized materials reduce the flow of convective or ambient heat by 50% or greater, and reduce the high-heat transfer by shedding both ferrous and non-ferrous molten metals splashed on clothing.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site. Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing at 1-800-863-7733
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!