30" Orange Chrome Leather (CO) Welding Coat
- All of our coats are single needle lockstitched with strong, heat resistant DuPont™ Kevlar® thread
- Yoke and sleeves are topstitched and points of stress bartacked for added strength
- Our coats come with regular collars unless otherwise requested
- We use heat reflective, heavy-duty snaps at closures
- Hook and loop closures available upon request
- 30" long
- Shown with 1004 Orange Chrome Leather Bibbed Overalls
- Sizes S-6X
Chrome Leather is the most popular leather for welding apparel. Invented in 1858, this tanned leather uses chromium sulfate along with other salts to produce a supple and pliable leather product.
Our leather coats are constructed of durable leather and offer you a wide range of choices depending on your company's needs. Our Orange Chrome (CO) leather is a lightweight leather and is the standard welding leather most manufacturers use.
Not sure which fabric is best for your environment? Contact us and ask for a test kit. The test simulates a molten splash so you can determine which fabrics will work for your employees under your specific plant conditions. We will be happy to send you fabrics and instructions for how to perform the test at your site. Please search "Test Kit Fabrics", or call us at 1-800-863-7733
Silver Needle offers your company a variety of custom features including design options and color and fabric selections when purchasing in quantities.
Please call us with any questions and ask about quantity pricing
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!