Royer® Petrochemical Boot Size 4-Last One!
Last one! Men's size 4EEE 2150XPN Royer® Petrochemical Boots
- Classic XPAN slip and oil resistant double density rubber vulcanized by injection sole offers superior adherence and shock absorption
- Protective steel toe
- Non-metallic puncture resistant plate
- Dielectric (ESR) protection
- Wear resistant smooth rubber bumper toe
- 2.0 mm Utech leather and black rubber resistant to chemicals, hydrocarbons, detergents, etc.
- Sealed seams
- V2000 breathable foot-bed for superior comfort
- Isofix lining
Posted by Unknown on 25th Jun 2014
I am a Farmer in Illinois with grain and cattle so a good pair of boots is what I need and THESE are it. I used to go through work boots every 5-6 months if that!! My first pair of Royer was 8yrs ago and just ordered my third pair yes these boots last that long, 4yrs for me and I abuse them!! From cattle lots to fixing machinery to baling hay! Fit is great I need a 3E width and they have them. Royer 2150XPN are the only boots I will ever work in!! Thank you Silver Needle